If you’re still comfortable with using Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich version then YouWave is the best choice in front of you if you were looking for some emulator software. It is best because it s a premium software unlike BlueStacks which is available for free. Not to worry, you’re going to use it for free for first starting week so you’ll come to know whether to pay for premium version or not. I’ll let you know how to get Android apps on PC using YouWave in this guide. So come with me and we will together explore more about it.
YouWave is premium software available for free but you need to pay to continue using it. It’s genuine software which is 100% safe to use as it doesn’t have any spyware or adware or viruses. Yes, it doesn’t have any advertisement to spoil your user experience.
Also See: download Micromax PC suite for Windows
I’ll start this guide right away with the installation process and then will move forward towards the description of this software. So you can start with the installation and till it gets over you can complete reading about YouWave.
Get Android Apps on PC using YouWave
Follow the steps mentioned down here as it is and if you go through them well then you’re not going to find any trouble at all.
- Download the latest version of YouWave software from its official website so that you get genuine version to use.
- Click on installer file which you downloaded and then following on screen instructions will lead you towards completion of the installation process of YouWave software. (If VirtualBox is there on your PC, then uninstall it first otherwise YouWave won’t work).
- After few minutes, YouWave will be ready to use. Start it and you’ll find a simple user interface in front of you.
- Launch the browser app from the app drawer and then open play.google.com URL in that browser.
- Find out app or game of your choice now within Google play store and click on install in front of that to begin its installation. Alternatively, you can download APK file of any app or game and then using File option within YouWave, you can install that app or game easily.
- Within few minutes (actual time depends on size of app or game) the installation will be over and a shortcut of that app or game will be available within app drawer. Use that to launch it anytime you wish to.
This is the end to YouWave installation and I hope you got it without any trouble. In fact, if you found any trouble then write it down and we will bring solution to it as soon as we can.
Also See: Facebook Messenger or PC download
About YouWave software
As you are already aware now that its an Android emulator software which is available for free (initially) to use and it’s a genuine program which can let you run any Android app or game on PC without any trouble.
You can run any of your favorite Android app or game right away on your computer and you’re unlikely to find any discomfort. The user interface is pretty simple and you’re likely to have experience like you’re using an Android device itself rather than a modified PC software.