BlueStack is an Android emulator which is available for free on its official website and you’re likely to find it useful just like millions of other users found. It’s a genuine software developed by a registered company and you’re going to have awesome experience using it. Here in this guide I’ll share an installation package to let you install Android app & Games on PC using BlueStacks. So this is the guide here for which you were waiting till now.
I’ll describe the installation process completely first and later share about the BlueStacks software to let you know exactly what it is. If you’re already aware about BlueStacks part then you can skip it and move on to home page of our blog to check other worthy guides and reviews of apps and games.
Also See : Clash of Clans for Computer
Install Android Apps & Games on PC using BlueStacks
- The installation process is very simple and you’re likely to remember it for the lifetime once you go through the guide I’m sharing here. Just make sure you follow the steps mentioned down here as it is and in case you find any trouble related to anything here then kindly write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring solution at your end as soon as I can.
- First thing to do is to download and install BlueStacks software off course. It is available for free on its official website and you can then install it by following on screen instructions while rest of the things will be done automatically.
- Start BlueStacks and sign in with your Google account. Its just like setting up of an Android device and you’re not going to find anything hard here.
- Once BlueStacks is running then you can select the app or game you wish to download and install on PC. Say you wish to install WhatsApp on computer.
- Using the search tool (located on right hand side in BlueStacks) find out for BlueStacks and click on link you found under search tool.
- Once you click on that then it will open up in Google play store. Now click on install option to complete things from your side.
This is done from your side while rest of the things will be done automatically, just like it happens while installing Android app & games on any Android device. You can check notification status to know how much time is pending for the installation process to get over.
Once installation is over then you’ll find WhatsApp or any other app or game you installed within home screen. So it was simple, isn’t it?
Also See: Plants VS Zombies 2 for PC
What is BlueStacks?
BlueStacks is a free software which enables Android OS within the Windows platform for free and without any trouble. So you can also call it as Android emulator.
The software is free and trusted by millions of users from all around the world. Users are going to install it and then using it they can install Android Apps & Games on PC for free using Bluestack.