In the space of Android emulator, Andy is another name but it isn’t just an option rather it’s among best softwares of this niche. You can easily find people talking about this software over the web and if it gets installed on your computer then you’re likely to use simplest form of Android OS on Windows computer. So Andy is an Android emulator and available for free on its official website and here I’m sharing a guide on how to play Android games on PC using Andy emulator. So come with me as I’m sharing candies with you.
Also See: Facebook Messenger or PC download
Sharing a way to play Android games on PC is just like sharing candies since Android games are worth being playing and now you won’t need an Android device for that. In short, a problem was there for you and now it’s solved.
Play Android Games on PC using Andy Emulator
Here I’m sharing the complete DIY guide that is going to work at your end for sure. Just make sure you follow complete steps as mentioned down here and in case if you find any trouble then let me know via comment section beneath this post.
- First thing to do is to off course download Andy emulator software installer package using which you’ll be able to do the installation. It is available for free on its official website and you don’t need to worry since it’s a genuine software.
- Once downloading is over then open the folder where installer is lying and click on installer to begin with its installation process. Follow simple on screen instructions to finish off things from your side while rest of them will be done automatically.
- Once Andy is running then you’re going to feel like you’re using an Android tablet right on your Windows computer without actually doing any hacking.
- Now using it further is very simple. Simply start Google play store app and then using its search tool find out any Android game of your choice.
- Once you found game in search result then open it and at last click on ‘install’ option within itself to begin installation part which is going to complete automatically.
This is how you can deal with the installation process and believe me you’re not going to find any big deal throughout this process. Once its installed then using it will be very easy.
About Andy Emulator
It’s a free software that makes it possible to run Android tablet like user interface within your Windows computer without actually booting Android OS right away.
If you had used an Android tablet then using Andy is very similar to that and you can further install or play any app or game just like you do it on any Android tablet. The complete user experience is just like using a Nexus device since Android version is stock one.
Complete software is genuine and free to use while you’re going to get addicted of using it easily. There is no other software which is so easy to use and gets this kind of job done but the main problem with Andy is that its very heavy so it supports high-end or middle-end computers only.